- Friday: Professor J. Doyne Farmer, Oxford University & Santa Fe Institute;
- Saturday: Professor Steve Railsback, Humboldt State University
- Submissions Due:
June 3, 2013July 7th, 2013
- Author Notification:
July 3, 2013July 22nd, 2013
- Revisions Due: August 1, 2013
- Final Version Due: August 9, 2013
- Conference Dates: August 22-25, 2013
- Thursday eve., August 22nd: Welcome Reception
- Friday, August 23rd: Conference Sessions AM-PM, and Conference Banquet
- Saturday, August 24th: Conference Sessions AM-PM
- Sunday, August 25st: Conference Sessions AM; Conference Closes
- Conference registration: $350 Student Rate: $150.
- 2013-2014 CSSSA Membership Fee (required for all attendees; must be paid at time of registration along with conference fee): $50
- Additional guests to the conference and Friday evening Conference Banquet): $40/person
- An additional charge of $50 will be added for conference registration after July 24th, 2013
The conference hotel is the Bishop’s Lodge Resort. The conference hotel rate is $105 per night, plus a resort fee of $10 per night. The rate is valid three days before and three days after the conference based upon availability.
For hotel registration, click here.
To qualify for the reduced rates reservations must be made before July 24, 2013. PLEASE NOTE, if the hotel registration link does not work, then PLEASE make your reservation by contacting Cece at 505-819-4022 or by email at email@example.com. Please book your lodging at Bishops Lodge ASAP since availability is very limited.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress code is casual for the conference. The conference schedule is structured to give you time during the day to establish collaborations and go explore the beautiful Santa Fe area. Bring hiking clothes if you are interested in spending time in the local mountains. The aspen forests will be in their full spectacular fall colors during the conference. Temperatures can get cold at night and snow is possible this time of year at the higher elevations.
See you in Santa Fe!